Broadcast Master Control Engineer
Posted on 2014-11-03
By OAB Ohio Association of Broadcasters
Year after year, Cleveland Clinic is ranked among the nation’s top hospitals by U.S.News & World Report. That’s why people from across the country and around the world come here for care. As leaders in basic and clinical research, we offer exceptional career opportunities, as well as access to cutting-edge technology and innovative medical ideas.
The Broadcast Master Control Engineer is responsible for all technical aspects of control room maintenance and repairs and will play a key role in the continuing design and upgrades of all major systems. He/she oversees maintenance of broadcast systems and live productions at Cleveland Clinic including the InterContinental Hotel and advanced A/V systems in the Executive Administration area and provides engineering support to key executive events. Additional responsibilities will include evaluating, installing, and performing repairs and preventative maintenance of advanced A/V systems, including all control rooms, television equipment and related systems, and assisting the manager in the design and upgrades of all major A/V and Broadcast systems across the enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, technology, video design or related field with TV Broadcast background required; an additional five years’ experience, relevant training and certifications may be used in lieu of the degree requirement.
- Automation programing certification, level 2 programming preferred.
- Technical Certifications (e.g., Federal Communications Corporation, Society of Broadcast Engineers or Certified Technology Specialist) CTS-I preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a professional television broadcast environment installing/operating/repairing television equipment.
- Ability to design and repair advanced analog and digital broadcast systems.
HOW TO APPLY:
Cleveland Clinic strives to reward dedication with an integrated and comprehensive benefits program that meets the needs of a diverse workforce and provides meaningful choices. Along with pension/savings plans, wellness programs and medical/dentasbel/vision coverage, we offer flexible spending plans, life insurance and disability plans, paid time off, tuition assistance program, and reimbursement for professional certification.
Learn more and Apply Online