Digital Brand Strategy Specialist
Posted on 2014-10-30
By OAB Ohio Association of Broadcasters
Responsible for presenting and helping to retain corporate relationships with business entities which may prove profitable to the Company. Identify marketplace opportunities, help account executives prospect and engage new clients, develop proposals, and manage the contract process, while ensuring client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Help Account executives create leads and present digital strategies to clients
- Research and stay current on digital trends and opportunities for 2060 Digital.
- Encourage and motivate Account Executives to book digital consultancy appointments.
- Present digital offerings and strategies to prospective clients.
- Follow up with presented clients and work with Account Executives to close new business.
- Customize digital campaigns based on the client’s need and budget.
- Update sales materials to reflect current offerings and provide relevant examples of 2060 Digital’s work.
- Track digital media revenue and pacing to annual goals.
- Track client’s success with existing digital campaigns and collaborate with 2060
- Digital team on strategies to retain business year to year.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Valid driver’s license and insurability.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, sometimes stressful, environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Ability to handle and keep confidential information.
- Willingness to participate in learning and growth opportunities within and outside the Company.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys and general office equipment (telephone, copier, calculator, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction.
- The Company may make reasonable accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
HOW TO APPLY: