Star98 Program Director/On-Air
Posted on 2014-10-14
By KID-FM, KCHQ, KID, KIDG, KIDJ, KLLP, KGTM, KPKY, KZKY, KWIK, KRXK, KOUW
Idaho Falls, ID
Rich Broadcasting is searching for an immediate HOT AC PD/AM Drive talent. Are you a pop culture junkie? Can you engage the audience with a compelling morning show and become a part of the community? Inspire the staff with your passion and creativity and lead by tirelessly taking the ball and running with it? If this sounds like you, a great people oriented company needs you! Selector and NexGen experience a huge plus.
Work Experience Required
- A minimum of 2 years of prior announcing and production experience for a radio station
Skills & Abilities Required
- Acceptable on-air presence and voice quality
- Proven management and leadership qualities
- Develop and maintain effective communications with both internal and external business partners
- Proven networking abilities
- Flexible with hours and weekends
- High school diploma
Preferred, But Not Required
- Bachelor`s degree in Broadcasting or Communications , or equivalent experience
- Selector and NexGen experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to download the application available on our website.
To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email or mail for current posted positions.
Resume is only accepted when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer