KAYO-FM P/T On-Air Talent
Posted on 2014-10-14
By Alaska Broadcasters Association Alaska Broadcasters Association
Country Legends 100.5 KAYO-FM in Wasilla has an immediate regular part-time opening for an On Air Talent. The station format is Classic Country. Status: Hourly non-exempt. Reports to: Operations Manager. Pay range :DOE. Working hours varied.
- Produce a live on air program.
- Represent the station at major promotions and events as assigned. Appear at client locations and execute live remote broadcasts as assigned.
- Monitor compliance with FCC regulations as they pertain to the stations assigned.
- Voice tracking outside of regular air shift which could include another station in the group.
- Prior on air experience.
- On air digital storage/automation software experience.
- Knowledge of Cool Edit Pro.
- Adobe Audition or like software experience.
- Working knowledge of Windows.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job management reserves the right to revise the job to require that other or different tasks be performed when the circumstances change. (Emergencies,changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments). Must have valid driver`s license, and state required vehicle insurance. Must pass drug test before job offered.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit application or resume attention Dennis Bookey. Drop to Anchorage Media Group at 301 Arctic Slope Avenue, fax to 907/275-2290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Anchorage Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.