KEAG-FM Afternoon on-air Talent
Posted on 2014-10-07
By Alaska Broadcasters Association Alaska Broadcasters Association
Kool 97.3 in Anchorage has an immediate full-time opening for a mid-day announcer/production person. The station format is Classic Hits. Status: Full time regular salaried non-exempt. Reports to: Program Director. Eligible for full benefits, must pass drug test before job offered.
- Produce a live on air program.
- Prepare and deliver an on-air program of four hours or as designated by the company.
- Produce and write commercials and promotional announcements as assigned by the production department and/or the Program/News Director.
- Work with the companies programming consultants and supervisors to improve the content of the station and outside promotions.
- Represent the station at major promotions and events as assigned. Appear at client locations and execute live remote broadcasts as assigned.
- Monitor compliance with FCC regulations as they pertain to the stations assigned.
- Voice tracking outside of regular air shift which could include another station in the group.
- Prior on air experience.
- On air digital storage/automation software experience.
- Knowledge of Cool Edit Pro.
- Adobe Audition or like software experience.
- Working knowledge of Windows.
HOW TO APPLY:
Anchorage Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a disability, which would not prevent the performance of essential job duties with, or without reasonable accommodation or any other protective status.
Submit application or resume attention Dave Stroh. Drop to Anchorage Media Group at 301 Arctic Slope Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99518, fax to 907/275-2290 or email email@example.com