KMXS-FM Mid-day On Air Talent
Posted on 2014-10-07
By Alaska Broadcasters Association Alaska Broadcasters Association
Mix 103.1 in Anchorage has an immediate full-time opening for a mid-day announcer/production person. The station format is Hot AC. Status: Full time regular salaried non-exempt. Reports to: Program/News Director. Pay range: DOE. Working hours may vary slightly dependent upon production schedule, Mon-Friday. Eligible for full benefits, must pass drug test before job offered.
- Produce a live on air program.
- Prepare and deliver an on-air program of four hours or as designated by the company.
- Produce and write commercials and promotional announcements as assigned by the production department and/or the Program/News Director.
- Work with the companies programming consultants and supervisors to improve the content of the station and outside promotions.
- Represent the station at major promotions and events as assigned. Appear at client locations and execute live remote broadcasts as assigned.
- Monitor compliance with FCC regulations as they pertain to the stations assigned.
- Voice tracking outside of regular air shift which could include another station in the group.
- Prior on air experience.
- On air digital storage/automation software experience.
- Knowledge of Cool Edit Pro.
- Adobe Audition or like software experience.
- Working knowledge of Windows.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit application or resume attention Devan Shuck. Drop to Anchorage Media Group at 301 Arctic Slope Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99518, fax to 907/275-2290 or email email@example.com.
Anchorage Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a disability, which would not prevent the performance of essential job duties with, or without reasonable accommodation or any other protective status.