Digital Account Executive
Posted on 2014-10-01
By KTVX/KUCW Nexstar
Salt Lake City, UT
Full Time Digital Media/Website
- Motivated, energetic, personable account executive to grow our digital media revenue for local businesses.
- Self-starter, well organized, great phone skills, public speaking skills, professional appearance.
- Helps clients achieve excellent ROI on all Good4Utah.com advertising.
- Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
- Explains to customers how specific types of digital advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
- Develops advertising campaigns with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
- Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
- Present and sell all of Nexstar`s suite of digital products including display, video preroll, mobile, text, social media, etc.
- Responsible for executing client campaigns.
- Performs other assigned duties.
- Bachelor`s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Minimum one year`s experience in sales, preferably in the digital media sales field.
- Valid driver`s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copies, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel computer programs for use with client`s presentations and sales reports; also social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
The Digital Account Executive must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors occasionally in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, The Digital Account Executive must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 25 pounds, and be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications accepted until position is filled.
Apply for job at: www.nexstar.tv
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPTS OF APPLICATION; WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF YOUR APPLICATION IS CHOSEN