On-Air Programming Talent
Posted on 2014-09-26
By WKXD, WLQK, WBXE, WATX Stonecom Radio
Stonecom Radio in Cookeville, TN is growing. And we`re looking for someone who lives, breathes, and eats up radio...done the live and local way. We`re in need of energized professionals - or young broadcasters who want to learn to be energized pros - to take our company and everyone in it to the next level.
Tired 9 to 5ers who have lost the passion and grouse about the old ways, please do not apply. We`re looking for up and comers who want to grow their career in a professional environment with a team of extremely talented individuals - and have a lot of fun! We`re looking for people who strive to do it right the first time. We`re looking for people who make mistakes, but grow from them - and work to perfect their craft everyday.
Our on-air team does LIVE air shifts...focused on TRUE content. Our on-air talent puts together amazing production that delivers results. On on-air talent helps in other areas of expertise and personal interest such as public affairs, promotions, imaging, and interactive.
If you TRULY love radio and want to be a part of something fun and local, apply today. If you believe we can be your stepping stone where you can learn a lot and move to a bigger market, apply today. We want to be the training ground, the people who knew YOU when.
A prospective Stonecom Programming employee must:
- Be an outgoing individual who is able to interact with station listeners.
- Posses strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Be able to work well with others and recommend solutions.
- Be able to adapt in situations and problem solve.
- Be flexible in work schedule including weekdays, weekends and evening work
- Hold a valid Drivers License with a good driving record.
- Be at least 21.
- Be Dedicated, energetic, and positive personality.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit resume and other materials by October 15, 2014, to:
Attn: Human Resources
259 S. Willow Ave
Cookeville, TN 38501
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org