Office Manager/Sales Assistant
Posted on 2014-09-23
By Midwest Communications Midwest Communications
We are looking for a top-notch office manager/sales assistant who will support the Market Manager and will serve as a liaison with the Corporate Human Resources Director by performing the following duties:
- Operate telephone system in a friendly, helpful manner.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Implement office and company policies and procedures.
- Maintain and distribute new hire packets and reviews for completeness, accuracy prior to forwarding to the HR Director.
- Maintain attendance records.
- Purchase office supplies.
- Review accounts payable invoices for accuracy and codes appropriately prior to processing to Market Manager for approval.
- Maintain various Excel reports as required by the Market Manager/Director of Sales.
- General office duties such as handling petty cash expenditures, postage/shipping, telephones and other equipment.
- Many other varied office duties as assigned.
This position requires a proven track record in multi-tasking, computer skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent time management skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package.
If you`re interested in becoming a part of a progressive, fast paced team working with a company that appreciates you, please send your cover letter and resume TODAY to Steve Schouten, Market Manager at email@example.com, fax 920-458-9775 or mail to Steve`s attention at Midwest Communications, Inc., 2100 Washington Avenue, Sheboygan, WI 53081.
Midwest Communications, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.