Master Control Operator
Posted on 2014-09-19
By WTVC WTVC
Applicant must be versatile and capable of learning specialized software applications, and have an aptitude for operating electronic equipment. Must have great attention to detail, have excellent computer skills, and be able to work in a fast paced Hub environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Broadcast Operations including setting up, controlling and monitoring television broadcast equipment to transmit television programs and commercials to the viewing audience.
- On-air switching, dubbing and transferring programs.
- Gathering satellite feeds for broadcast use.
- Preparation and operation of equipment (before, during and after live newscasts).
- Support the production of newscasts and other live or taped programming for television and multi-platform uses.
- Support the operation of the station by assisting Engineering, News, and other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Previous experience in as a Master Control Operator preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at www.newschannel9.com or www.sbgi.net. EOE & Drug-Free Workplace.