Executive Assistant to Chief Revenue Officer
Posted on 2014-09-16
By Entravision Communications Corporation Entravision
Entravision Denver is seeking a highly qualified bilingual Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will be mature and experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be bilingual, exceedingly motivated, enthusiastic, well organized, flexible, able to handle high volumes of work and demands and enjoy the administrative challenges of support at a corporate level.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Administrative Support to the Chief Revenue Officer:
- Give direct support to the Chief Revenue Officer including prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner;
- Work closely with executives to coordinate and launch corporate projects as assigned;
- Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as clients and affiliates, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings with constant awareness of daily schedule;
- Manage and coordinate special events
- Booking travel arrangements including airfare, hotel and car rentals;
- Accurately complete and track monthly expense reports;
- Coordinates, orders and pick up of executive group meals as needed;
- Duties as assigned
- Maintains stock of office/kitchen supplies, stationery, office refreshments, etc; make other purchases as directed;
- Coordinates Shipping/Receiving as needed;
- Manages & coordinates monthly meetings calendar and conference room calendar;
- Coordinates Employee Parking along with the leasing of the parking lot during the Denver Broncos football season
- Special projects and other related duties as assigned.
- 3-5+ years experience supporting at the executive level
- Bilingual/Spanish & English
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Mail/Docs
- Support experience in the broadcast media industry, sales or marketing environment
- Bachelor's degree
HOW TO APPLY:
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Applications/Resumes faxed to Tonya Meyer (303) 721-1359 or mailed to 1907 Mile High Stadium West Circle, Denver, CO 80204.
Closing date: 10/16/14
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.