Traffic Hub Assistant-Springfield, MO Hub
Posted on 2014-09-12
Employment Type: Full Time
The Traffic Hub Assistant tracks and prepares logs for scheduled programming and advertisements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares daily program log by obtaining information such as source, location and length of program.
- Calculates exact length of programs and time slots available for promotional material; assigns promotional material to be inserted between programs.
- Creates and issues computerized program schedule for the station.
- Maintains program logging and other operational procedures.
- Coordinates with other departments to solve logistical problems in coordination of on-air promotions for station programming.
- Performs clerical functions as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills:
- High School diploma.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
The Traffic Hub Assistant must be able to sit, reach, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. The Traffic Hub Assistant must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment or items weighing up to 25 pounds. In addition, the Traffic Hub Assistant must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls.
HOW TO APPLY:
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.