Local Sales Assistant - Part-time
Posted on 2014-09-04
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
WDSU, Hearst Television`s NBC affiliate in New Orleans has an opening for a PT Local Sales Assistant. Part-time support position for Sales Management and Account Executives. Successful candidate will have excellent computer skills, a solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point, and have the desire and ability to learn a variety of additional vital station computer programs such as Wide Orbit, Matrix, and One Domain.
- Assist sales staff with the input and revisions of client orders and advertising schedules, pulling client avails, developing client presentations, proposals, and one-sheets.
- Ability to work productively with out of town traffic and credit department personnel
- Work closely with AE`s and Creative Services Department to schedule production
- Work with clients on a limited basis to help maintain advertising schedules and advertising copy.
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, other programs a plus
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize on a daily basis
- Candidate must be highly organized, task and results-oriented, and must have a positive attitude and pleasant personality.
- Must be able to work with station clients when necessary.
- Ability to work efficiently and productively in a fast-paced media environment is a must.
- College degree preferred but not required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to email@example.com.