Last Frontier Mediactive (Radio) Market Engineer
Posted on 2014-09-03
By Alaska Broadcasters Association Alaska Broadcasters Association
Last Frontier Mediactive is seeking an experienced broadcasting engineer to maintain six (6) local radio stations. We are a solid radio group known throughout Alaska as being committed to providing local, community involved broadcasting.
We offer dental, vision, and life insurance group coverage plans with a portion paid by the company; a 401(k) plan, and competitive salaries DOE.
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining our market(s) broadcast capabilities.
- Providing quick resolution to problems that may arise with the transmitter, tower, satellite receivers, and other related equipment.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing telecommunications, computer and networking systems.
- Maintaining and repairing studio and related equipment.
- Installing and performing maintenance on control consoles, boards, recording equipment, microphones, digital audio systems, transmitters, controls, remote equipment, etc.
- Performing necessary measurement of equipment performance.
- Ensuring the market`s compliance with all FCC rules and regulations including preparation of FCC filings as needed.
- Managing capital projects in compliance with project budgets as set by the market General Manager.
- Managing engineering expenses in compliance with the operating budget as set by the market General Manager.
Qualified candidates must:
- Have 2 to 4 years working experience as a broadcasting engineer.
- Preferred candidates will have a working knowledge of the Scotts Automation System.
- Be self-motivated, highly disciplined, ethical with personal integrity, technically proficient, and willing to travel periodically.
- Pass fitness test including physically able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send a resume with cover letter to: Last Frontier Mediactive LLC, ATTN: General Manager, 819 1st Avenue, Suite A, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
or e-mail to email@example.com. No phone calls or faxes please. Last Frontier Mediactive LLC is an equal opportunity employer.