Posted on 2014-08-25
By KCCY-FM / KDZA-FM / KIBT-FM / KKLI-FM / KVUU-FM / KCCY-AM / KCSJ-AM / KPHT-FM Clear Channel Radio
Colorado Springs, CO
This is an exciting, yet challenging sales position inside one of the premier radio clusters nationwide. This particular Cluster boasts a long history of career development & promotion, amazing assets and outperforming the market all while continuing to be the media leader in Radio advertising for the city of Colorado Springs. Whether you are looking to jumpstart your career or take your career to a heightened level, you will find no finer place than Clear Channel Radio -- Colorado Springs.
Clear Channel Radio in Colorado Springs has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant, who will support a group of Account Executives and the stations Director of Sales.
- Assist staff with sponsorship proposals, recaps and administrative duties
- Acting as the face of the company
- Generating contract confirmations and invoices for staff upon request
- Submitting affidavits weekly
- Sending out spot times upon client request
- Generate and prepare reports for managers upon request
- Assist Account Credit Manager by recording and forwarding checks to station's lockbox
- Performing general administrative duties including faxing, filing and copyin
- Relieving receptionist when necessary
- Separate and distribute contracts to AE's in a timely manner
- Attend and contribute to weekly Sales meeting with the team
- Prepare, edit and finalized sales presentations, type and proofread memos, letters and copy
- Provide assistance to staff regarding various software program
- Assisting AE's with revisions when requested
- Other miscellaneous tasks as requested by managers and AE's
- Required Experience
- Proficiency in MS programs including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communications skills
- Media experience is a plus
- College degree
HOW TO APPLY:
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.