Posted on 2014-08-25
By KCCY-FM / KDZA-FM / KIBT-FM / KKLI-FM / KVUU-FM / KCCY-AM / KCSJ-AM / KPHT-FM Clear Channel Radio
Colorado Springs, CO
The ideal individual will assist the Promotions department in effectively and efficiently executing events with a large visible street presence, as well as executing promotional elements and initiatives on-air and online.
- Required Skills
- Must be outgoing, enjoy working in a team environment, communicate effectively and be prepared to assist with station event planning and execution, as directed.
- Must be versatile and willing to assist sister stations in the Clear Channel Cluster as needed.
- Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and must be comfortable operating within the stations’ websites.
- Required Experience
- Must be 18 years or older and able to work a flexible schedule (including weekend and evening events) up to 29 hours a week.
- Must work well under pressure, and have the willingness and ability to learn how to operate promotional equipment.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word Processing, Database Entry, accurate typing abilities, and proficient phone skills needed.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Ability to lift objects in excess of 25 lbs. is required.
- Duties also include the set-up and breakdown of promotional event equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status