Posted on 2014-05-06
By CareerPage CareerPage
Bravo Mic Communications is seeking for an individual with experience in radio promotions for a full-time position as a Promotions Coordinator.
. A highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates excel in organization, coordinating events, implementing contests and excellent communication skills. The position requires marketing the company\'s services or products and working in conjunction with advertising and sales manager, helping to generate income and perform multitude of tasks.
- 3-5 years experience with promotions
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required, college degree preferred
- Must be able to work flexible hours (including weekends)
- Previous work in events, marketing, promotions, customer service, sales and/or related field preferred
- Previous work, volunteer, or educational experience in broadcast, entertainment, arts or advertising a plus
- Salary DOE
HOW TO APPLY:
Woman and minorities are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER