Posted on 2014-05-02
By CareerPage CareerPage
The Promotion Director is responsible for the overall promotion and marketing of the ABC, Fox and CW stations and Digital Media.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promoting the market’s number one rated news.
- Writing and producing news series and image promotions, station programming, radio and print advertising, and print promotion pieces.
- Responsible for each phase of production from conception, scripting, pre-production and post-production.
- Work closely with the news director, graphic arts department, website, and market research, plus general management duties and responsibility for maintaining department budget.
- Media buying and placement.
- Participate in special events promotions.
- Manage the placement of Public Service Announcements and relationships with charitable organizations.
- Supervise and hire as necessary Promotion department employees including producers and photographer/editors.
Minimum two years’ experience in promotion or related field. Having a News background is helpful.
BA degree in Marketing/Communications or similar field preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Please apply online by going to www.sbgi.net/employment
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER