Social Media Coordinator
Posted on 2014-04-22
By OAB Ohio Association of Broadcasters
Participate in the development and implementation of the Company's social media strategy.
- Accompany account executives on sales call and quickly generate solutions to clients' needs using social media and other digital products.
- Create comprehensive weekly and monthly reports of client promotions and/or campaigns with interpretive explanations and analysis.
- Assist in building monthly social strategies including content calendars and detailed goals for each client.
- Build contests for clients.
- Manage and monitor social media outlets on behalf of clients, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn and any additional outlets as necessary. This includes monitoring and responding as necessary on behalf of the client.
- Attend client events on behalf of the client’s social media, including conducting on-site “like” campaigns, filming videos, taking photos, etc.
- Assist with coordinating video and/or photo shoots between client and videographer to support clients’ social media.
- Create comprehensive monthly reports of client promotions and/or campaigns.
- Assist with training new interns.
- Keep updated on the social media industry's developments and trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED, preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) years of relevant experienced preferred.
- Solid writing, editing, marketing, public relations and business development skills (knowledge of AP style is a plus).
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys and general office equipment (telephone, copier, calculator, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction.
- The Company may make reasonable accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Hubbard Radio Cincinnati, LLC Application Procedures:
No Phone Calls Please
- Application can be downloaded from the website, http://jobs.hubbardcincinnati.com
- Application can either be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org , faxed to (513) 699-4436, or mailed to: WKRQ / WREW / WUBE / WYGY / Queens City Jobs, Human Resource Department, 2060 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Hubbard Radio Cincinnati, LLC does not allow walk-in applicants into the facility.
- Applications will only be accepted for positions posted on this web site.
- Submitting an application for positions not posted will not be accepted.
- A resume will not be accepted unless submitted with our application.
- If you are offered employment by Hubbard Radio Cincinnati, LLC, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Hubbard Radio Cincinnati, LLC regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.