PT Promotions Assistant
Posted on 2014-01-29
By OAB Ohio Association of Broadcasters
Assist with the execution of station marketing plans and events, contests, and other promotional activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist with, attend, and execute special promotional events and community service programs sponsored by the station, including personal appearances away from the studio location, and activities on week nights and weekends.
- Assist the Promotion Director/Manager/Coordinator with the set-up and breakdown of station promotional equipment.
- Represent the station in the community in a professional manner that projects desired company image.
- Maintain Cheerful attitude at remote assignments.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about station on-air hosts (d.j.'s) and upcoming station events.
- Help with the loading of promotional materials for remote in station vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Driver's license and insurability.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys and general office equipment (telephone, copier, calculator, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction.
- The Company may make reasonable accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, visit our website.