Social/Digital Media Strategist
Posted on 2014-03-11
By OAB Ohio Association of Broadcasters
Responsible for developing, executing, and maintaining clearly defined social media strategies for the Market in a manner that supports the clients overall brand, personality, and goals. This position is responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, managing, and contributing to the several social media channels in an effort to achieve client objectives.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Independently develop, execute, and maintain Social Media strategies for clients with the focus on growth. Test, measure, and analyze strategies to determine the value of the product in accomplishing goals and increasing/maintaining followers.
- Attend on-site and off-site meetings with assigned clients and have on-going communication with them.
- Develop and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of
- Social Media programs as well as analyzing, reviewing, and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Participate in and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing. Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys and general office equipment (telephone, copier, calculator, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction.
- The Company may make reasonable accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, visit Hubbard Radio