KFMJ-FM, Producer/Creative Write
Posted on 2014-04-14
By Alaska Broadcasters Association Alaska Broadcasters Association
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Salary: DOE. Reports to: Manager, Sales Manager, Account Executives.
- With Sales Team and clients, create radio advertising copy.
- Produce and write commercials and promotional material for KFMJ Radio.
- Produce and Read copy, as needed.
- Produce daily on-air DJ program, as needed.
- Enter commercials and promotional announcements into scheduling and on-air automation computers.
- Ability to write creatively under pressure in an ever-changing environment based on team and individual effort.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and re-prioritize at a moment's notice.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Under direction of Sales Manager, work well on a team that includes Account Executives and announcers.
- Proficiency with Mac and PC computers and a variety of audio editing software and other programs.
- Proficiency in operation of standard broadcast equipment, including audio consoles, microphones, recorders, etc.
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing.
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach.
- Minimum one year experience in commercial production.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send or fax resume and work samples to: Bob Kern, KFMJ Radio, 516 Stedman Street, Ketchikan, Alaska 99901 or (907) 247-5435 FAX or email to: email@example.com. KFMJ is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.