Affiliate Relations Coordinator
Posted on 2014-03-14
By CareerPage CareerPage
Administrative support of affiliate relations and sales.
- Develop an understanding of the cable television business from a programming, sales, marketing, operations, legal, and financial perspective.
- Manages daily affiliate relations and sales activities and projects.
- Manage departmental budgeting and expenses projects, expense reports, and all other administrative tasks as required.
- Support the SVP, Affiliate Relations, with travel planning, affiliate and advertiser communications, sales planning, meeting coordination, etc.
- Assist Director of Distribution with large system launches (<10,000) and consult with assigned marketing contacts at affiliated systems to verify launch information.
- Manage new NCTC system launches (<10,000) as well as maintain scheduled touch points with current members to keep them informed of REELZ programming and promotional updates.
- Cross Channel Management - Partner with Marketing to determine monthly cross-channel priorities, notify affiliates and upload to various affiliate sites.
- Premium ordering - maintaining inventory counts and keeping supplies on hand for call center fairs, industry events, promotions and system support. Manage vendor relationships.
- Monitor Affiliate web site in an effort to keep information current as well as manage credentials for Affiliate access to secured content.
- Affiliate press release management - write and distribute press releases and photos to industry publications.
- Manage Affiliate mailings by maintaining affiliate lists and coordinating and fulfilling of mailings.
- Database maintenance - Keep databases current and serve as primary person for list and report pulling. Provide insight on significant changes in database reports to recipients. Be responsible for the management and regular upkeep of appropriate fields with in the affiliate relations database and ad sales database.
- Serve as primary contact for subscriber count information and provide quarterly DMA reports.
- Coordinate sign-up, shipping, set-up and premium ordering for Programmer Fairs. Also attend fairs with Manager on as-needed basis.
- Maintain all departmental files.
- Performs other reasonable and relevant activities and functions as requested and required.
Average sitting, standing, and office-type movement. Average lifting, moving, and pulling abilities. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions
HOW TO APPLY:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
5650 University Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER