Assistant Chief Engineer
Posted on 2014-03-07
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
Coordinate or perform maintenance of computer and broadcast equipment of television broadcasting stations by performing the following duties:
- Plan, manage, train and coordinate engineering technicians and master control operator activities.
- Develop and maintain engineering technician and master control operator work schedules.
- Supervise master control operators and operations.
- Maintain an effective preventative maintenance program for all equipment.
- Assist and advise Chief Engineer in planning for future equipment installation, requirements, and budgetary recommendations.
- Establish the procedures to insure that all equipment is operational and secure.
- Performs preventative and/or corrective maintenance and/or troubleshooting on almost any electronic device or support electronics whether in-house or installed in an ENG vehicle, including but not limited to: cameras, videotape machines, video and/or audio switching equipment, processing and monitoring equipment, microwave transmitters and receivers, satellite transmitters and receivers, and computing equipment.
- Act as head of Engineering Department in absence of Chief Engineer. Respond to trouble calls with broadcast or computer equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
If qualified, please submit resume with your application online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com . No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V