Radio Disney Detroit Station Manager
Posted on 2014-03-05
By WFDF Radio Disney Detroit
The Station Manager will oversee and develop all sales and promotional initiatives for the Detroit station through direct oversight of the sales team and Promotion Manager.
Radio Disney is part of the Disney ABC TV Group.
Radio Disney is a 24-hour contemporary hits radio network and the only broadcast radio destination that serves both a kid and family audience. The network broadcasts through radio stations in 25 US markets and via RadioDisney.com, Sirius and XM satellite radio, iTunes Radio Tuner, mobile phones and on the Radio Disney iPhone app. Internationally, Radio Disney is also available throughout most of South Americas via separate terrestrial broadcast. Radio Disney is part of the Disney Channels Worldwide family.
- Responsible for generating revenue while achieving station budgets, controlling expenses and protecting the Disney brand
- Manage staff using Radio Disney standards and guidelines while actively overseeing the execution of programs and events to ensure protection of the Disney brand
- Responsible for maintaining FCC compliance at all times and pro-active with asset protection
- Develop a marketing campaign to build brand awareness within the community
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a sales role and/or sales management
- Must be able to provide full work availability for this position, which may include work nights, weekends and holidays based on station calendar
- A minimum of 5+ years managing a sales team
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook (create/edit emails and appointments), Word (create/edit documents), Excel (create/edit documents) and Power Point (create/edit presentations)
- Experience in both radio or media sales and promotions is preferred
- Experience managing a sales team in the local market in which you are applying
- Experience managing and implementing multiple budgets
- Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent combination of work experience
- Job Location: Southfield, MI
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply go to http://disneycareers.com req ID #168106
No phone calls or e-mails please