KRBD-FM Development Director
Posted on 2014-03-03
By Alaska Broadcasters Association Alaska Broadcasters Association
Rainbird Community Broadcasting (KRBD-FM) in Ketchikan, Alaska, is seeking a Development Director to grow and develop community engagement. KRBD, a CoastAlaska station, offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
This is a goal oriented position requiring strong fundraising skills. As a highly visible member of the public service sector media, it is expected that the KRBD Development Director will do direct sales of on air sponsorships, organize events and auctions, and take a lead role in membership fundraising and stewardship.
- Some college preferred or strong work experience.
- Three years in fundraising work in a management role.
- Non-profit or public sector work history.
- Prefer experience in radio broadcast communication.
- Background working with volunteers.
- Experience in sales preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply send cover letter, resume and references by March 21, 2014 to: Deb Turnbull General Manager, 1101 Copper Ridge Road, Ketchikan, AK 99901. or Attn: KRBD Development Application, 1101 Copper Ridge Road, Ketchikan, AK 99901. or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. KRBD is an equal opportunity employer.