DIGITAL CONTENT/ARTS ENGAGEMENT EDITOR
Posted on 2014-02-28
By Rocky Mountain Public Broadcasting Network, Inc Rocky Mountain Public Broadcasting Network, Inc
Rocky Mountain PBS seeks a dynamic, digitally savvy individual to support the creation and expansion of digital content and engagement around local Arts content. This position reports to the Director of Communications and is responsible for web content, marketing, engagement, social media, collaborative partnerships and content dissemination.
- Lead content editor/curator of Arts coverage on rmpbs.org and kuvo.org; kunc.org contributor
- Coordinate, maintain and update Arts District online section daily and across website to support digital strategy
- Includes regular web maintenance, blogging and creating arts features, coordinating user-submitted videos and contests, curating partner content and arts calendars, incorporating and leveraging national PBS content
- Lead digital marketing coordinator to expand digital engagement around the arts, including e-newsletter creation, social media growth and execution, contests & giveaways, curated slideshows, sharing and distributing Arts District content to partners, creating new collaborations to feature content
- Coordinator of contributor content and special interactive/multimedia projects
- Other communications duties as assigned
Qualifications: Four-year college degree with 2+ years experience in marketing/communications/digital content production. Excellent written and communications skills. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting numerous competing deadlines. Experience with content management tools, as well as basic CSS and HTML preferred. Passion for social media and multimedia engagement. Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign encouraged. Must possess an interest in growing digital audience and engagement around Arts & Culture, as well as the ability to create and curate meaningful, quality content, with attention to serving the interests of the brand and the audience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Procedure for Application: Persons interested in this position should submit the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org please put Digital Content/Arts Engagement Editor in the subject of your email.
- A cover letter detailing how the applicant's qualifications fit RMPBS's needs and stating how you found out about this opening. A resume detailing education, training, salary history, and employment experience.
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of at least three professional references with a thorough knowledge of the applicant's professional experience and achievements.
- Salary Requirements This position will be posted at www.rmps.org/jobs until filled. No phone calls please.
KRMA-TV/KTSC-TV/KRMJ-TV/KRMU-TV/KRMZ-TV and KUVO-FM/KVJZ-FM are licensed to and operated by Rocky Mountain Public Broadcasting Network, Inc., as non-commercial public television and radio stations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.