PT Board Op - Reporter
Posted on 2014-02-25
By KUPD, KDKB, KSLX, KDUS, KAZG Hubbard Radio Phoenix
Run control board flawlessly during live broadcasts as well as remote broadcasts for other on-air talent if needed. Cover various sporting events, record and edit audio in a timely fashion.
- Minimum 3 year professional on-air experience
- Ability to work any hours especially holidays, weekends, late nights, etc.
- Ability to work short notice
- Must have the ability to think and perform creatively
- Must be familiar with Cool Edit, Final Cut, Pro Tools or equivalent
- Must be able to operate control board and other studio equipment including digital workstation
- Must have clear speaking voice and have neat appearance
- Must be able to take direction, be extremely reliable and have reliable transportation
Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants, or have job applicants. If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC, please email us at Pjobs@hbi.com If you are offered employment by Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC regarding our employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to PJobs@hbi.com or mail to 1900 W Carmen, Tempe, AZ. 85283. No Phone Calls Please. Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.