Spring 2014 Advertising-Marketing Internship
Posted on 2014-02-24
By KID-FM, KCHQ, KID, KIDG, KIDJ, KLLP, KGTM, KPKY, KZKY, KWIK, KRXK, KOUW
Idaho Falls, ID
Rich Broadcasting is proud to offer a Spring radio advertising/marketing internship opportunity. The goal of this program is to provide college students with meaningful and practical work experience in all aspects of radio advertising/marketing so they can acquire the knowledge, understanding and confidence needed to pursue a career in broadcasting. Intern assignments may vary day-to-day. All internships are unpaid.
- Write, edit, and produce radio commercials/spots using good business sense
- Assist Sales Department in brainstorming and/or developing radio advertising campaigns/ideas for clients
- Participate in station marketing/promotional events/remotes
- Perform light clerical duties
- Assist staff members
- Represent Rich Broadcasting in the highest regard within the community and business environment
- Work in compliance with all Company policies and procedures
- Must be currently attending an accredited college/university and have achieved junior or senior status
- Must receive credit from academic institution to be able to participate in the program
- Provide at least one letter of recommendation, a copy of current college transcript
- Must have good computer skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able to meet the minimum time commitment required for the internship
- Students majoring in broadcasting or communications are preferred
- A 3.0 GPA or above is recommended
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to download the application available on our website (www.richbroadcasting.com).
To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email or mail for current posted positions.
Resume is only accepted when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer