Digital Traffic and Campaign Manager
Posted on 2014-02-20
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the ideal role for a high caliber marketing professional with significant success in campaign management and fulfillment who is looking to join a growing digital business. As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of campaign activities across a wide range of platforms, including email, mail, SMS and web. Responsibilities include optimizing marketing campaigns across multiple products and systems, processing digital sales orders, uploading creative, and monitoring programs to make sure campaigns are running properly.
Reports To: Digital Product and Operations Director
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control
- Verify Account Executive Paperwork: Double check all orders have been coded correctly various billing and fulfillment systems. Make any necessary changes or fixes to the orders then ready them for approval.
- Continuity with Visual & Audio Production: ensure all online ads are being worked on and deadlines are met so the client schedule can run on time
- Upload creative to Digital Traffic Systems: Work with Ando Webcast Metrics, 24/7, Rovion, Stickyfish and Vortal to load all digital ad campaigns
- Maintain working knowledge of digital inventory: Understand the current and projected sellout levels of the four ETM sites
- Monitor Campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the promised impressions goals and spots during their flights. Adjust priority levels as appropriate. Alert Digital DOS of any anticipated problems.
- Monitor Sites for Streaming Fill: ensure all sites have proper about of "fill" spots to cover any unsold streaming ads
- Campaign Reports: At month end and/or campaign end, run affidavits of performance for digital campaigns and give to Account Executives for delivery to clients. Affidavits will now also be given to the business office.
- Train and be proficient with online vendors: 24/7, Ando Webcast Metrics, Wide Orbit, Stickyfish, Vortal, Everyzing, Brightcove.
HOW TO APPLY:
Forward all resumes and inquires be directed to www.entercom.com/careers.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity Employer