Digital Assistant Position
Posted on 2014-02-11
By WYCQ Inc.
The Cromwell Radio Group is looking to expand our digital department at our Nashville properties.
Previous digital platform experience is required. Applicants should possess the following skill sets to apply:
- Understanding of all Digital platforms
- Website maintenance: experience with multiple CMS platforms including WordPress; HTML5 is a plus
- Content creation/idea starting
- Knowledge of Social Media strategy and creating content for fans and engaging with each brand's audience on a daily basis
- Video production and editing
- Graphic Design is a must! Individual must possess creativity; will be heavily involved with creating and designing infographics, banners, etc. for our websites and social media platforms
- Individual will work with Digital Manager and each department (programming/promotions/sales) to educate staff and initiate/implement digital campaigns
- Photography and photo editing is a plus
- Radio industry knowledge a strong plus but not required
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities with different levels of understanding of digital assets.
HOW TO APPLY:
This is a full-time position, benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401k and paid vacation.
Applicant will apply with resume & qualifications to email@example.com Attn: Tincy Crouse Market Manager Subject line: Digital Operations No calls.
WYCQ Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.