Chief Engineer/IT Manager
Posted on 2014-02-10
By CareerPage CareerPage
A Commercial Radio Broadcast company is looking for a full-time Chief Engineer/IT Manager for its properties in the Western United States. Qualified candidates should have 3-5 years broadcasting experience, General Class FCC license or equivalent, RF experience a must.
Duties would include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operate, maintain and repair studio and transmitter technical equipment.
- Perform required FCC measurements regarding equipment performance, monitoring points, and field strength.
- Establish routine maintenance procedures and schedules.
- Equipment wiring and installation as required.
- Ensure that all broadcast equipment is operated and maintained in accordance with all applicable regulations.
- Have exceptional communication and budgeting skills with Market Manager and Staff
- Proficient with IT structure and computer networks and audio systems.
- Additional Responsibilities as required
- Associate level degree in Electronics or equivalent.
- Five to seven years` experience in broadcast maintenance.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
- Valid driver`s Lic
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER