Posted on 2014-02-07
By Results Radio, LLC Results Radio, LLC
Santa Rosa, CA
Results Radio is looking for a marketing pro to fill the position of Promotions Director for our Chico cluster of radio stations: BOB-FM 92.7 (Adult Hits), Power 102 (Top 40), Thunder 100.7 (Classic Rock), and ZRock 106.7 (Rock).
- Direct and supervise the Promotions and Marketing Department for all stations.
- Represent Promotions and interact with all cluster Departments including Programming, Sales, Interactive, Technical, and Administrative.
- Develop promotions that increase stations` awareness and listenership, and generate revenue.
- Leading and providing continuous training for Promotions staff. Oversee cluster internship program.
- Utilize stations broadcast, interactive, and social media tools to strengthen relationships with listeners and advertisers.
- Build external campaigns to market stations.
- Oversee stations fleet of vehicles and promotional instruments to maintain visibility at all times.
- Be a change-agent: encourage, mentor, and help staff to embrace new philosophies and professional practices as required by changing market conditions.
- High level of creativity. This is a position that requires a fertile marketing mind.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a staff and developing relationships.
- Strong written skills; copy writing as well as proposal preparation.
- Presentation skills. Ability to present ideas effectively and lead discussion in a group meeting.
- Demonstrated ability to be a change agent: helping organizations to evolve and change.
- Familiarity and basic knowledge of computer software including: Excel, Photoshop, Wordpress, and Adobe Suite.
- Valid California Driver`s License.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule. Promotions can involve nighttime and weekend events.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send appropriate application materials to:
Market Manager, Chico
Results Radio, LLC
856 Manzanita Court
Chico, CA 95926
Please respect the request of no phone calls to apply for, or follow up, on this position.