Posted on 2014-02-07
By KHON Nexstar Media
KHON2 is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to do installation, maintenance, and repairs related to television-broadcast equipment. The ideal candidate will be capable of completing varying job assignments while working autonomously and as a team member; and is able to work a variety of shifts.
- Maintain and repair commercial television-station equipment.
- Maintain and repair commercial television-transmitting equipment, including STL, TSL, ICR microwave radio links, ENG vehicle onboard equipment, and VHF digital transmitters.
- Install SD/HD studio equipment.
- Provide support for IT related interconnections to LAN/WAN and SAN related configurations.
- Provide support for station's PCs.
- Broadcast engineering experience preferred.
- Minimum four years experience with component and systems-related electronic repairs and maintenance.
- Experience in the video and audio industries including SD, HD, and IT interoperability and network interconnects.
- Have a good electronics background with emphasis on broadcast and IT networking equipment.
- Be highly motivated and passionate about the television broadcast industry.
Certifications, degrees or technical training in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Military Technical Training, or related field, MCSE, CCNA, A+, Network+, FCC General Commercial Class License, SBE certification, CBT preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
KHON2 is a LIN Media station. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and offer competitive salaries and wages, and a standard benefit package that includes a 401K plan and medical and dental plans.
Visit us at www.khon2.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.