PART-TIME CREATIVE SERVICES PRODUCER/EDITOR
Posted on 2014-02-05
By WTVC WTVC
WTVC in Chattanooga, TN is seeking a Part-Time Creative Services Producer/Editor to shoot and edit stories for a daily, info-tainment show. Our ideal candidate has strong videography and editing skills, good creative judgment and the ability to work both independently and with others. A positive attitude and strong organizational skills are also necessary. Adobe After Effects experience is a plus.
Duties will include:
- Pre-production planning and scheduling
- Logging footage
- Script writing
- On-location shooting
- Post-production editing
- Occasional floor-directing and studio duties
Applicant must have:
- A working knowledge of Adobe Premiere editing software.
- A valid driver's license and good driving record.
- The availability to work flexible hours during weekdays, with some evenings and weekends possible.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at www.NewsChannel9.com or www.sbgi.net. Please provide samples of your work during the application process. EOE & DFW