Posted on 2014-01-30
By CareerPage CareerPage
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set-up and installation of transmitter, studio and field television / radio production and transmission equipment, microwaves, satellite dish, etc.
- Performing regular maintenance and repair of equipment using work tools and test equipment
- Preparing and executing maintenance schedules for studio, remote, computer and transmission equipment
- Assisting in the maintenance and installation of computer workstations and computer based television post production and automation equipment
- Filling in for operation staff when necessary
- Other duties as directed by the Chief Engineer
- Some overnight shifts/hours and/or weekend hours are required to perform maintenance and repair work
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an engineering capacity especially in a television production facility for at least one year; experience repairing and maintaining audio/ video systems and servers; experience maintaining television / radio transmission and automation systems.
Good communication and writing skills and excellent organizational skills needed. Knowledge with MAC and Personal Computers required. Individual must be able to lift at least 75 pounds in order to handle equipment. Familiarity with public access rules, regulations and mission and Bilingual (Spanish) is desired. Undergraduate in Electronics with a minimum experience of one year in TV Broadcasting a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail To: Entravision Communications Corp. Attn: Kambiz Victory 2725-Broadbent Parkway NE Albuquerque, NM 87107 or FAX TO: 505-341-9264.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER