Posted on 2014-01-24
By CareerPage CareerPage
POSITION SUMMARY: Greets and assists visitors, presenting a positive, helpful and professional "face" of ReelzChannel. Preforms a wide variety of administrative duties for executives & other managers, requiring knowledge of ReelzChannel policies and procedures.
- Greets and assists corporate visitors (customers, clients, vendors, employees and others), and directs or escorts them to their destinations.
- Answers incoming calls and directs to appropriate personnel; takes messages as needed.
- May schedule conference calls.
- Receives, processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail. Ensures letters, packages (including FedEx), magazines, newspapers, flowers and other items are delivered to the addressee in a timely manner.
- Orders & maintains supplies.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information.
- Sets up files, performs filing, retrieves items as needed, maintaining files.
- Provides clerical assistance such as typing reports, posting notices.
- Prepares reports as needed, gathering and summarizing data.
- Assists with duties and projects, which may include scheduling use of conference room(s), ordering flowers, maintaining company telephone list, scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Establish working relationships with staff in all departments. communicates frequently throughout the day and works collaboratively with others in the organization. Proactively pitches in to assist others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reports to work on time and works established schedule/hours. Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed subject to supervisor approval.
- Previous administrative/receptionist experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, do what is needed and to anticipate business needs; must have a positive, "can-do" attitude, be flexible, and possess the ability to ensure strict confidentiality of information.
- Pleasant and professional in appearance and manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
5650 University Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER