Creative Services Producer/Director
Posted on 2014-01-20
By WTVC, ETVC, WFLI Sinclair Broadcasting Group
WTVC NewsChannel 9, the ABC affiliate in Chattanooga, TN, is seeking an experienced and creative Producer/Editor for our Creative Services Department. Qualified candidates must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot and edit cutting edge commercials for our clients. Live production experience is a plus. The ability to work well with internal and external clients is vital. A minimum of 3 years of experience in broadcast production is a must. A college degree is preferred.
- Meeting deadlines with clients and staff, and managing equipment maintenance and usage
- Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
- Work with Sales Management and Account Executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
- Accurately and promptly turn in all client billing to Department Manager
- Operate remote trucks for events such as satellite uplinks and multi-camera remote productions
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Non-linear editing experience (Adobe Premier non-linear editing experience is a must)
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Advanced knowledge of HD cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Must maintain a valid driver`s license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 50 lbs.
- Live, multi-camera production and microwave truck experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants must apply online at www.newschannel9.com or www.sbgi.net. EOE & Drug-Free Workplace