PT Assistant Digital Content
Posted on 2014-01-17
By KUPD, KDKB, KSLX, KDUS, KAZG Hubbard Radio Phoenix
Status: PT Hourly, Non-Exempt
Part-time Assistant Digital Content (Phoenix, AZ)
Hubbard Radio-Phoenix is looking for a part-time Assistant Digital Content. We seek an individual who can work efficiently, artistically and professionally.
You will work with the Web Director and Digital Content Managers on a daily basis to maintain and contribute original content to our existing sites. If you are a self-starter who likes to take initiative, then this is the position for you.
In addition to being a go-getter we are looking for these qualifications:
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to work fast-paced, sometimes stressful, environment and within a tight deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative writing skills
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Eyes for details
- Ability to handle and keep confidential information.
- Multi-task on simultaneously ongoing projects.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Experience with Drupal a plus.
- Experience with Photoshop a plus.
- Experience with DoubleClick a plus.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys and general office equipment (telephone, copier, calculator, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction.
- The Company may make reasonable accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to: Pjobs@hbi.com or mail to: Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC, Human Resources Dept. 4343 E Camelback Rd #200 Phoenix, Arizona 85018 Fax: (602) 808-2287
If you are offered employment by Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company. Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls please.
Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants, or have job applicants to refer. If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC, please email us at Pjobs@hbi.com.