Posted on 2014-01-15
By CareerPage CareerPage
- Perform assigned traffic duties needed to complete the daily commercial logs.
- Research and input traffic instructions under strict deadlines and in a fast paced environment.
- Will work closely with the Ad Sales, Promotion, Master Control and Billing departments.
- Serve as backup to other traffic coordinators.
- Will be crossed trained in order to perform other jobs as assigned within the Traffic Department.
- Candidate must be detailed oriented and possess strong communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet daily and weekly deadlines.
- Computer skills are a must.
- Previous TV or Radio traffic experience desired. Familiarity with the VCI traffic system and/or TV traffic experience a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
5650 University Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER