KDKB FT On Air Overnights
Posted on 2014-01-10
By KUPD, KDKB, KSLX, KDUS, KAZG Hubbard Radio Phoenix
Objective: To obtain maximum audience acceptance and ratings by effectively projecting the station`s desired on-air image. To perform assigned staff announcer`s responsibilities in a professional manner consistent with station`s format, policies and procedures. Must adhere to FCC rules and regulations, and the company core values and mission statement. Must be an effective team member and make a full contribution to station`s successful achievement of its goals and objectives
- Must be willing and able to support company mission and core values
- Must be willing to work overnight and have a flexible schedule.
- Minimum of 3 years commercial, on-air experience required.
- Large market experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Phoenix market, a plus.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Ability to give and receive information through oral communications, despite various noise levels.
- Ability to lift, move and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion, and up to 10 pounds of force frequently.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to: Pjobs@hbi.com or mail to: 93.3 KDKB, Human Resources Dept., 1167 West Javelina Ave. Mesa, Arizona 85210 Fax: (480) 897-1964 No Phone Calls Please
If you are offered employment by Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC regarding our employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company. Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants, or have job applicants. If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC, please email us at Pjobs@hbi.com