Morning Show On Air Talent
Posted on 2013-12-27
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
CBS Radio in Phoenix is looking for a full-time on-air personality for the morning drive airshift on 94.5 KOOL FM.
- Performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Preparing and distributing a written show plan for each broadcast.
- Protecting the Station`s FCC license.
- Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
- Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
- Operating the control board; production work.
- Personal appearances at station events, client meetings, and remote broadcasts.
- Blogging for station website, and engaging listeners on station social media platforms.
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills.
- Must have solid production skills with a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Audio Vault and RCS Master Control.
- Knowledge of the format music and the target audience lifestyle is required.
- Excellent on-air voice with a demonstrated track record required.
- Two or more years of on-air broadcast experience is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants may submit their resumes at the CBS Radio Career Center located at www.cbsradio.com. Please also send demo/air check (<5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed, mailed, emailed and hand-delivered resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.
CBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V