Star98 Program Director/Morning Show
Posted on 2013-12-11
By KID-FM, KCHQ, KID, KIDG, KIDJ, KLLP, KGTM, KPKY, KZKY, KWIK, KRXK, KOUW
Idaho Falls, ID
Rich Broadcasting is searching for an immediate PD/Morning talent. Are you a pop culture junkie? Can you engage the audience with a compelling morning show and become a part of the community? Inspire the staff with your passion and creativity and lead by tirelessly taking the ball and running with it? If this sounds like you, a great people oriented company needs you! Selector and NexGen experience a huge plus.
- Protect the Rich Broadcasting brand, create innovative on-air programs and propel the success of the stations in the market
- Protect the FCC license of the station
- Hire, train and maintain high-performing, effective programming staff
- Manage day to day operations, production and imaging of the station
- Work within Operations budget
- Ensure that the station`s programming serves the needs and interests of the targeted audience
- Supervise the use of any syndicated and/or outside service
- Work closely with the sales and promotions department to develop marketing opportunities for station to achieve the station`s rating goals, facilitate audience growth and market presence
- Evaluate and analyze demographic and market research and appropriately implement research findings
- Stay current with all relevant industry practices and information
- Represent Rich Broadcasting in the highest regard within the community and business environment
- Cultivate community relations to benefit Rich Broadcasting as a whole
- Work in compliance with all Company policies and procedures
Work Experience Required
- A minimum of 2 years of prior announcing and production experience for a radio station
- Acceptable on-air presence and voice quality
- Proven management and leadership qualities
- Develop and maintain effective communications with both internal and external business partners
- Proven networking abilities
- Flexible with hours and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor`s degree in Broadcasting or Communications , or equivalent experience
- Selector and NexGen experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to download the application available on our website.
To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email or mail for current posted positions.
Resume is only accepted when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer