Posted on 2013-12-03
By KADN Fox 15
KADN-TV, a Fox affiliate in Lafayette, LA, is seeking a Promotions Manager. The Promotion Manager works in conjunction with station`s General Manager to promote Network programming as well as KADN/KLAF/WNTZ/WVLA local programming to its viewers. You must have the ability to handle multiple projects in various stages. The Promotion Manager must also be able to supervise local promotional personnel and work in conjunction with all local departments as well as personnel at other stations and at corporate. You must be goal oriented and have the ability to meet deadlines.
Duties of the Promotion Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Working with station personnel to promote local and network programming. This includes conception and production of on air materials for Network, local syndicated, website, contest, news, and social media promotions.
- Working with centralized promotions on the daily and weekly delivery of episodic promotions.
- Annual plans for placement of promos, plus daily placement of on air promos.
- Administrating all aspects of social media (facebook, twitter) and web content.
- Conception and production of local news promos and special sweeps stories.
- Developing plans, proposals, and rules for sales, viewer, and social contesting.
- Working with local radio partners on trade advertising and plans to promote our stations.
- Development and planning of special projects in conjunction with Network promotions (Acadiana Idol, X factor auditions, Preview parties, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have previous promotions/production experience. Knowledge of various media formats as well as being proficient with camera equipment, microphones, and lighting is a plus. You must be able to work on both Windows and Mac operating systems and have a working knowledge of editing software such as Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Motion, and/or After Effects. Experience in administrating facebook and twitter pages is also a plus. Must have hands on experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and posses strong written and verbal communication and creative skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter, resume, and a list of at least 3 references to:
KADN Fox 15
1500 Eraste Landry Road
Lafayette, LA 70506
ATTN: Human Resources
ComCorp of Louisiana, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer