Hub Promotions Editor
Posted on 2013-11-21
By WTVC WTVC
WTVC News Channel 9 seeks a motivated and well-organized promotions editor to tag syndicated and network promos for air on multiple TV stations.
This position will work closely with our centralized master control hub and the marketing departments of our sister stations in Charleston, SC and Winston-Salem, NC.
- Thorough knowledge of non-linear editing and video compression software, especially Adobe Premiere and Encoder.
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills capable of keeping track of multiple details and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- People skills necessary to work well in a team environment and accept creative input and feedback professionally.
- General computer skills necessary for downloading, transferring and saving files from network systems or the internet.
- Bachelor`s degree in video production, broadcast communications or similar field of study.
- 1 year`s experience working at a TV station or production company, especially in an editor role.
- Familiarity with internet-based video delivery system, such as Pathfire and Pitchblue.
- Knowledge of FTP programs such as Fetch or Filezilla.
- Background in writing and producing :30 spots for TV, cable or internet distribution.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at www.newschannel9.com or www.sbgi.net. Include link to online demo reel and resume during online application process. No phone calls please.
WTVC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.