Creative Services Producer
Posted on 2013-11-11
By CareerPage CareerPage
KTTC-TV has an immediate opening for a Creative Services Producer who can shoot, edit, and design across a range of Adobe products.
The successful candidate will manage creative projects (emphasis on Creative!) from conception to completion. Responsibilities include delivering projects on time and on budget, defining tasks and project needs, and identifying and resolving production challenges.
Applicants with the proven ability to creatively write, shoot, light, and edit effective commercial and long-form video have an edge. Bring your motivation, strong drive for customer service, strong conceptual focus and skills necessary to accommodate a variety of promotion and production styles to KTTC.
Other desired qualifications include:
- Fresh, innovative design and production ideas;
- The ability to work independently on assigned projects as well as receive and provide creative direction;
- Proactive in researching materials for assigned projects being sensitive to brand identity;
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Photoshop;
- Experience working with After Effects, Illustrator, and SoundBooth a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send cover letter, resume and demo reel to:
Creative Services Supervisor
6301 Bandel Road NW
Rochester, MN 55901
NO PHONE CALLS. KTTC is an NBC affiliate, part of the QNI Broadcast Division. EOE.