Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Posted on 2013-11-08
By Channel 12 (CPT12) Colorado Public Television
Are you a graphic design and social media superstar? Colorado Public Television (Channel 12) is looking for a full time Marketing & Communications Coordinator who lives, breathes and eats design, photography and interactive media.
As an integral part of the marketing and public relations team you’ll:
- Provide input and assist in the implementation of key marketing objectives and dissemination of core messaging and visual storytelling with a focus toward social and earned media.
- Work with station department heads on various key projects to determine best approach to maximize exposure to audiences and encourage interaction with the station. Execute on marketing tasks associated with online auctions, special events and programs. Coordinate marketing efforts across departments and work groups.
- Manage and maximize CPT12’s presence and interactions on all social media platforms. Tasks include regular posts to social media accounts, responding/ interacting with fans and followers, staying up to date on new capabilities and tools and promoting and representing the CPT12 brand in an authentic way.
- Assist in the management of the website and the weekly newsletter and work directly with website editor on graphics and implementation of elements. This includes:
- Writing and maintaining a station blog
- Writing short promotional items for the weekly newsletter
- Work with digital assets distribution team
- Assist with any miscellaneous website work such as creating images, SEO enhancements, metatags, press room images, etc.
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr and YouTube required. Experience with Hootsuite required.
- Ability to plan and develop monetization of web and social media a plus, proven writing skills a must.
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts through data gathering and analysis and make appropriate adjustments.
- Excellent/Advanced skills in Photoshop
- Graphic design and photography proficiency are required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants seeking a salary in the low 30s should send a resume and writing and design samples of your work to email@example.com with “Marketing & Communications Coordinator” in the subject line by October 31, 2013.
Colorado Public Television (CPT12) is a dynamic, creative place to work. We have talented employees with diverse backgrounds and interests who are committed to a common goal and work hard to achieve it. On the air and off, in front of the cameras and behind the scenes, everyone at CPT12 plays an important role. EEO.