Posted on 2013-10-29
By WCPO-TV WCPO-TV 9
The photojournalist will capture and edit visual content for multiple platforms.
- Capture and edit visual content for multiple platforms
- Work closely with newsroom personnel to create and develop news stories
- Responsible for operating various news gathering equipment, including but not limited to microwave live truck, video camera, and video editing equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- 2 or more years experience as a photographer for a news station
- Proficiency with lighting and computer based editing.
- Proficiency with live microwave truck operation.
- Knowledge and demonstration of creativity, editorial judgment, journalistic ethics and libel laws
- Knowledge of and proficiency in posting content to station's Web sites
- Drive company vehicle for business purposes
HOW TO APPLY: