KDKB Promotion Assistant Part Time (Non-Exempt)
Posted on 2013-10-25
By KUPD, KDKB, KSLX, KDUS, KAZG Hubbard Radio Phoenix
Objective: KDKB's Promotion Department is hiring a Promotion Assistant(s) for a part time position(s) to support, development and execution of KDKB`s promotion efforts, reporting to the Promotion Director/Coordinator. Responsibilities include on-air promotion, sales promotion, publicity, special events and general office work; to be a fully contributing member of the KDKB promotion team and help assure station's goals and objectives are met.
- Age - 21 years or older.
- Strong marketing/promotional background-as either educational focus, or equivalent experience. Possess strong written and verbal skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills with multi-task capabilities.
- Must work in a cooperative manner; interacting effectively with all station personnel, clients, outside vendors and listeners.
- Strong knowledge of the music, lifestyle, and the air staff.
- Project an appropriate company image with respect to dress and demeanor.
- Must work independently, if necessary, & operate effectively in high-pressure, time-critical situations.
- Be able to work 15-20 hours/per week including week nights and weekends, in order to attend & execute station events & promotional activities.
- Must possess valid Arizona Driver's License and a demonstrated good driving record, for operation of KDKB vehicles. Willing to sign & fully support the KDKB`s Vehicle Operating Agreement.
- A previous working relationship with media contacts, public relation firms and/or special events background, a plus.
- Web/Social Media background and/or some knowledge of Database/Marketing software.
- Must be willing to work in a smoke-free environment.
- Willing to fully support company's mission and core values.
- Substantial physical movement is required. Must be able to lift & transport various equipment, including heavy items up to 50 lbs, and/or 20 lbs of force frequently.
- Subject to outside environmental conditions. Should be capable of maintaining oral communications despite various noise levels.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are offered employment by Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company. Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls please.
Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants, or have job applicants to refer. If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC, please email us at Pjobs@hbi.com.