KDKB-FM Account Executive
Posted on 2013-10-25
By KUPD, KDKB, KSLX, KDUS, KAZG Hubbard Radio Phoenix
To provide a quality sales effort in maintaining, prospecting and developing local agency and new business dollars to assure annually established sales goals are met. Make a full contribution to the success of the department and station by being an effective team member.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in radio or a broadcast medium – or related sales environment.
- Self-starter and willing to devote full time to developing and servicing accounts.
- Able to develop advertising revenue at the retail level.
- Able to successfully meet sales projections and budgets as set by you and sales management team.
- Able to obtain and communicate basic copy requirements.
- Able to work compatibly with management and sales staff.
- Project desired company image with respect to dress and demeanor.
- Able to fully support company`s mission statement and core values.
- Must own a vehicle and possess valid driver`s license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing the company to serious liability risks.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Flexible hours; able to work nights & weekends
- College Degree preferred
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists hand and/or fingers.
- Ability to give and receive information through oral communications.
- Ability to lift, move and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion and up to 10 pounds of force frequently.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to: Pjobs@hbi.com or mail to: 93.3 KDKB, Human Resources Dept
1167 West Javelina Ave Mesa, Arizona 85210 Fax: (480) 897-1964
No Phone Calls Please
If you are offered employment by Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC regarding our employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company. Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants, or have job applicants. If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC, please email us at Pjobs@hbi.com